Full fat milk
Learn some Finnish
1. Make sure you have a big enough bowl. Break the eggs and whisk them around for a minute. Add half the amount of the milk.
2. Add in the dry ingredients and stir around. Then add the rest of the milk and mix to get a smooth consistency.
3. Let the batter rest for at least 10 minutes. 30 min is preferred.
4. Warm up your pan to medium heat. Add about ½-1 teaspoon of butter or oil to the pan and pour ⅓ cup of batter into the pan.
5. Flip the pancake when it has a good brown color, and the top is firm.
– Strawberry jam
– Other berry jam
– Fresh berries
– Whipped cream
– Vanilla sauce
– Vanilla Ice cream and jam/berries
– Syrup, like maple syrup or another type of syrup.
– Sprinkled sugar.
See full recipe
More Finnish recipes
Get Scandinavian recipes to your inbox
Subscribe to recipes