Finnish pasta casserole
Is a typical Finnish pasta casserole with ground beef and a egg-milk mixture,
See full recipe
1. Boil the macaroni for 5-6 minutes. Drain.
2. Peel and chop your onion into tiny cubes.
3. Fry the beef and onion on a pan, add in the spices.
4. Whisk together eggs, milk, and nutmeg.
5. Mix the boiled macaroni and beef in the baking dish. Pour your egg-milk mixture on top.
6. Top with grated cheese. Bake in the oven.
7. Let set before serving.
See full recipe.
Add taco spices Add frien bacon bits Make with lamb meat and herbs
Serve with ketchup or lingonberry jam
Other Finnish recipes