Creamy Oven Baked Salmon
Sour cream salmon
Oven-baked sour cream salmon is a Nordic delicacy. A simple recipe flavored with dill and lemon.
See full recipe
1. Preheat oven. Rinse your salmon fillet and pick out the bones you feel on the surface.
2. Chop the leafy part of the dill. Wash your lemon and grate the zest.
3. Mix the sour cream, dill, lemon zest, and black pepper.
4. Sprinkle the salt on the salmon and squeeze the lemon juice on top. Spread the sour cream mix on the salmon filet and sprinkle the almonds on top.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven.
6. Serve with mash and veggies.
Other Finnish treats